FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
FEBRUARY 11, 2015
Kenko Tokina USA, Inc. is pleased to announce the Tokina Cinema AT-X 50-135mm T3.0 lens. Tokina engineers created a lens of this focal length that is Parfocal, has dramatically reduced breathing and image shift, and has a de-clicked, 9-bladed, curved iris for beautiful bokeh and precise exposure control. With its 1M close-focus capability, the lens allows you the freedom to capture tight close-ups while maintaining a comfortable distance from your subject.
The Tokina Cinema 50-135mm T3.0 optic is 4K ready and beyond and delivers a highly versatile zoom range in a compact design. The lens has an industry standard 114mm outer front barrel for matt boxes and a 112mm filter threat for mounting filters or other accessories.
• Parfocal lens design allows you to maintain precise focus while using the zoom control.
• Constant T3.0 throughout the 50mm to 135mm zoom range
• Reduced breathing so you can focus on the scene and not the lens
• Smooth, de-clicked, 9-bladed, curved iris for beautiful out-of-focus areas.
• Virtually no image shift when using the zoom control during filming
• Aspherical elements and Super-Low Dispersion glass reduce distortion and increase optical performance
• 4K Image ready
• Durable, all-metal cine-style housing with geared manual zoom, focus, and aperture rings for use in follow-focus systems.
• Common 114mm front diameter for use with a wide variety of matte boxes and accessories.
• Zoom, focus, and iris markings are on both sides of the lens for easy viewing and more mounting/follow-focus options.
• LDS (Lens Data System) support is possible
• Available Mounts: PL and EF
Mounts: PL, Canon EF
Focal Length: 50-135mm
Maximum Aperture: T3.0 Constant
Zoom Ratio: 2.7:1
Optical Structure: 14 groups /18 elements
Sensor Size: Super 35mm
Minimum Focus Distance: 1m ( 3.28 ft)
Magnification Ratio: 1:5.89
Zoom Mode: Rotary Zoom
Aperture/Iris Blades: 9
Depth of Field: T3.0 – T22 (F2.8 – F22)
Filter Size: 112 mm
Overall Length: PL Mount – 159mm (from 142mm mount surface)
EF Mount – 155.5mm (from 150mm mount surface)
Diameter of Front: 114mm
Maximum Diameter: 123mm
Availability: April 2015
ABOUT KENKO TOKINA USA, INC.
Kenko Tokina USA, Inc. is the exclusive U. S. distributor for Tokina lenses, Hoya filters, Kenko photo accessories and SLIK camera support systems. Kenko Tokina USA provides marketing, sales, distribution, and technical/consumer service and support. Kenko Tokina is located in the original Surf City USA, Huntington Beach, CA and on the Web at www.kenkotokinausa.com.